NCLB – Title I Federal Program
Title I of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) is a federal program created to ensure that all students have the tools and supports needed to succeed in school. At BelovED we have put in place programs to do just that. Click on the links below to learn more about our Title I policies and programs.
- Title 1 Parents Right to Know Letter 2015-16
- Title 1 Parent Involvement Policy 2015-16
- Title 1 School Parent Compact 2015-16
- Title I Corrective Action Plan
- Corrective Action Plan Implementation Letter
- Title I 2013 Audit