We are now accepting applications for both the wait list for this current school year (2015-16) and for admission for next year (2016-17). You may apply for either or both school years, but the applications are separate and distinct. Please ensure that you are applying for the school year intended.
Please Join us at one of our Open Houses for the 2016-17 School Year on October 7th and November 12th at 9:00 AM and on January 12th at 6:30 PM.
NJ-ASK SCIENCE ASSESSMENT: 97% of BelovED Scholars are Proficient (Most are Advanced Proficient)
(BelovED's scholars are making outstanding learning progress. See Report Section 3.2.c.)
(What Makes BelovED Special?) (ESPANOL)
- 100% to College
- Happy Successful Graduates
- A Better World
- Sabis Education Program
- Proven Success in Schools Throughout the United States
A School You Can Love
- Committed to Your Child
- A Caring School Climate
- Proven Curriculum & Instruction
- A Longer School Day
- After-School Tutoring & Rec
- Intentionality & Structure
- Values and Character Education
- Student Engagement & Partnership
- Attention to Individual Needs
- Schoolwide Support for Students
- Effective Summer Programs
- Exceptional Teachers More...
BelovED Community Charter School has Zero Tolerance for Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB). You may find our Anti-Bullying Policy in the link below along with our first Grade Report. We will continue to review and revise our policies and procedures to maintain a safe and nurturing environment for our scholars.
HIB Policy | BCCS SELF Assessment SY 14-15 HIB Report Form 2014-15