We are now accepting applications for both the wait list for this current school year (2015-16) and for admission for next year (2016-17). You may apply for either or both school years, but the applications are separate and distinct. Please ensure that you are applying for the school year intended.
NJ-ASK SCIENCE ASSESSMENT: 97% of BelovED Scholars are Proficient (Most are Advanced Proficient)
(What Makes BelovED Special?) (Espanol) (DONATIONS)
- 100% to College
- Happy Successful Graduates
- A Better World
- Academic Growth Averaging 1.5 Grade Levels a Year
- Scholars Saying BelovED Makes Learning FUN
A School You Can Love
- Committed to Your Child
- A Caring School Climate
- Proven Curriculum & Instruction
- A Longer School Day
- After-School Tutoring & Rec
- Intentionality & Structure
- Values and Character Education
- Student Engagement & Partnership
- Attention to Individual Needs
- Schoolwide Support for Students
- Effective Summer Programs
- Exceptional Teachers More...
BelovED Community Charter School has Zero Tolerance for Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB). You may find our Anti-Bullying Policy in the link below along with our first Grade Report. We will continue to review and revise our policies and procedures to maintain a safe and nurturing environment for our scholars.
HIB Policy| BCCS SELF Assessment SY 14-15 HIB Report Form 2014-15