Summer School begins June 30, 2014. The main office will be closed from June 30 through July 4, 2014. Summer office hours thereafter will be 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
To be placed on the wait list for the the 2014-15 school year, click on the Enroll tab above.
(What Makes BelovED Special?) (ESPANOL)
- 100% to College
- Happy Successful Graduates
- A Better World
- Sabis Education Program
- Proven Success in Schools Throughout the United States
A School You Can Love
- Committed to Your Child
- A Caring School Climate
- Proven Curriculum & Instruction
- A Longer School Day
- After-School Tutoring & Rec
- Intentionality & Structure
- Values and Character Education
- Student Engagement & Partnership
- Attention to Individual Needs
- Schoolwide Support for Students
- Effective Summer Programs
- Exceptional Teachers More...
BelovED Community Charter School has Zero Tolerance for Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB). You may find our Anti-Bullying Policy in the link below along with our first Grade Report. We will continue to review and revise our policies and procedures to maintain a safe and nurturing environment for our scholars.
HIB Policy | HIB Grades (March 2014)